After an extremely successful summer, we are so excited about all of the exciting things coming up in Education World at CRT!
- The Young Audience Outreach Tour of CASA ALFONSA is on the road, projected to perform for 40,000 young people across the Southwest this Fall!
- Our FREE Friday Day Camps are back, giving students in our community a creative outlet on Fridays throughout the school year.
- The Tiny Tour production of MS. JOY will hit the road again in the Spring, bringing theatre to our youngest learners – ages 5 and under!
- We are gearing up for Year 21 of the KID Show and 6 more exciting Summer Day Camps for kids and adults.
- We are regularly hosting residencies, intensives, and workshops in and around our community.
- AND we will continue to grow our brand-new childcare program – offering FREE childcare to every CRT company member with kids!
Thank you, as always, for your support of Education at Creede Repertory Theatre. We couldn’t do it without you.
With Love and Gratitude,
Brittni Shambaugh Addison
The KID Show
The KID Show is a commissioned work which takes local young people (ages 10-18) through the process of creating a fully produced, original show.
Learning through theatre teaches students how to work together, problem solve, and use their imaginations.
Catch up on The Adventures of Sunny & Blue and all your favorite online Education content here!
Young Audience Outreach Tour
The Young Audience Outreach Tour’s mission is to bring high quality musical theatre to rural and underserved communities.