Lodging available on historic ranch. Private river and lake fishing. Call in advance for details and information. Restaurant seating by reservation only.
ANTLERS RIO GRANDE LODGE
100-year-old ranch on the banks of the Rio Grande. Private fishing, modern cabins and rooms. RV sites. Restaurant open for evening dining.
ARBOR HOUSE INN
Bed & Breakfast on the River
Casually elegant mountain-style inn on the banks of the South Fork of the Rio Grande. Romantic honeymoon suite with whirlpool tub. Gorgeous views, outdoor hot tub, riverside picnic area, fire pits, private fishing, weddings. Full breakfast served daily.
THE ASPEN INN
The Aspen Inn is situated right on Main street across the street from Creede Rep Theatre and at the heart of all the action with easy access to local attractions, restaurants, national park, and the best fishing and hiking.
BLESSINGS INN B&B
Newly renovated Bed and Breakfast hosting three rooms with queen beds, private baths, beautiful commons area, and an outdoor deck in a peaceful garden setting. Located on Main Street in the center of town.
BLUE CREEK LODGE
Comfortable lodge rooms, cabins, and RV sites 11682 Highway 149.
BROKEN ARROW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Historic ranch with housekeeping guest cabins & RV park; also offering homes for vacation rentals throughout Mineral County.
The Cascada Cabins are Creede’s newest lodging choice. Each cabin sleeps six adults with a full living room and kitchen for all the same price as a room in a lodge. Located in the city limits close enough to walk to all of the shops, Theatre and attractions.
CLUB AT THE CLIFFS
Two cabins, each with 2 bedrooms, bath & kitchen. Available daily or weekly.
CREEDE SNOWSHOE LODGE
Creede Snowshoe Lodge is a family motel located in the city proper. Ice, Laundry, internet (free), and clean rooms are things to make your stay more enjoyable.
The newly renovated Victorian retreat has 4 separate flats which can be rented separately or together. You can relax on the porch swing, rockers, or bistro tables; enjoy the fire-pit in the backyard or step out your front door to the the center of the dining & arts district. We also offer ATV rentals. It’s the ultimate luxury vacation spot and walking distance to everything!
THE HOUSE ON OLD MILL ROAD
A comfortable relaxing 2 bedroom private home and surrounding outdoor area in Creede Colorado.
MOUNTAIN VIEWS RV PARK
Luxury amenities and unparalleled outdoor opportunities in the Rocky Mountains. Daily/monthly RV Lot rentals. Fully equipped spaces, laundry/bath, lodge, activities. Offering custom lots with long-term lease options. Open May-October.
RINCON REAL ESTATE
Rincon Real Estate, Creede, Co is pleased to offer a variety of vacation rental cabins that range from 1-bedroom to 4+ bedrooms; remote solitude to in-town activities; some with comfortable basic amenities up to luxury appointments. Weekly rates starting at $650 up to $2,500. Please visit our website to view the individual properties available or call toll-free 1.888.658.2900.
RIO GRANDE VACATION RENTALS
The Luxury You Desire – The Amenities You Deserve. Our townhomes and cabins are located in Creede and South Fork. We are ideal for families and easily accommodate large groups.
THE SOPRANO SUITE
Website: airbnb listing
750 sq. ft. one bedroom luxury suite. Literally steps from the Creede Repertory Theatre Main Stage! Private entrance, 24/7 parking one block behind Main Street.
2 & 3 bedroom riverside cottages. Private fly fishing on 4 miles of the Rio Grande.
The Windsor Hotel, established in 1874, is a restored landmark luxury hotel in the midst of hometown culture. The ambiance of Colorado western history comes alive as you experience our wonderful guest rooms, fine dining in The Dining Room and lively libations at Bistro BARbara. Come join us for an unforgettable experience!
Boutique cabins set in the heart of Creede, CO. All 3 cabins are double occupancy and one cabin has a kitchen. The cabins’ unique art and architecture will be sure to make your stay unforgettable.
WOLF CREEK SKI LODGE
Modern cabins & motel, river frontage fishing. Spa.
Living in Mineral County is truly a rare opportunity. Only 4% of Mineral County is privately owned and that means that homes and land are highly prized in this beautiful country. Public land makes up the remaining 96% of Mineral County affording our property owners unparalleled recreation opportunities. Art, culture and the great outdoors, Creede offers it all.
Don’t dream about moving to Mineral County. You can make it happen-today.
BROKEN ARROW LAND & RANCH CO.
Committed to buyers.
Committed to sellers.
Committed to community.
CREEDE AMERICA GROUP
At Creede America, you’re not just buying a house – you’re buying a lifestyle.
RINCON REAL ESTATE
Dare to dream…