CRT’s COVID-19 Safety Protocols have been crafted in partnership with Silver Thread Public Health, with strict adherence to Colorado State guidelines and requirements from the performers’ unions. The safety of our staff, artists, students, and patrons is of the utmost importance. Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate new territory together!
- CRT employees complete daily COVID-19 symptom checks and weekly testing.
- Only the CRT Mainstage Lobby is open to Patrons at this time.
- Masks must be worn in all CRT buildings.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available in all CRT spaces.
- Visitor contact information will be used for contract tracing purposes, if required.